OUR PIONEERING MISSION
We are looking for bass ass people to join our hard working team of PEEQUAL Pioneers to help us spread the word of our award-winning, innovative woman’s (and those that squat to pee) urinals at some of the most exciting festivals and events across the UK this summer.
You might have seen us in the fields previously at Glastonbury, Download or one of the many festivals we’ve been at in the past couple years. Or maybe you’ve seen us at London Marathon or even Brighton Pride. We can’t quite announce where we’ll be this year yet but we promise; it’s exciting and you’ll want to be there!
As a PEEQUAL Pioneer, you’ll be on-site promoting PEEQUAL to festival goers, supporting first-time squatters and explaining how-to-use our urinals all whilst having an absolute blast in your free time at the UK’s favourite events and festivals.
But no two PEEQUAL Pioneers are the same and we really value different experiences, skills and talents. Whether it’s social media content creation, decorating and dressing the space, or theatrical engagement, we’ve all kinds of creative jobs that need doing. So, if you have a passion for art and creativity then we want to hear from you too!
- Volunteering for PEEQUAL, representing the brand, the mission and the people.
- Being a friendly face for users of PEEQUAL.
- Either being based in the PEEQUAL space educating women or out in the fields promoting our mission.
- Being happy being filmed talking about PEEQUAL is desirable but not essential.
- You will generally be on one shift of 6 hours per day during a standard weekend event, but this will vary.
- Throughout the event you’ll either be expected to stay on site in either crew camping or your own live in vehicle alternatively if you’re local you’ll be welcome to leave and return to site.
- Proactive in promoting PEEQUAL to womxn, trans, and non-binary people.
- Supporting first-time squatters to understand how it works.
- Cleaning the urinals and making sure that surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- Having a good time!
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Positive, can-do attitude.
- Team player willing to get stuck in.
- A good communicator with a positive outlook.
- Respond well to instruction whilst also showing great problem solving skills and independent thought.
- You have a positive, proactive attitude.
- Resilient at working in all weather conditions.
- Reliable and trustworthy.
- Ready to learn, contribute, and have a good time.
We are a values-driven, purpose-led company. Our culture and community is based around fun because life is for living!
- You will be part of a kick-ass team, gaining heaps of experience working in events and festivals.
- Attending some of the UK’s biggest events and music festivals.
- A welcoming, enthusiastic and knowledgeable management team.
- Being a part of our mission to pioneer pee-equality.
- On site accommodation (majority crew camping) if necessary.
- Guaranteed (and agreed) shifts so you can enjoy the event.
- You will be part of an exciting change of behaviour in society, you get to help level the playing field for women(and those that squat to pee)!
We also have some paid opportunities for summer 2024 – click here to find out more…
Click the button to fill in our quick form.